CANBERRA – In a series of revolving-door moves, Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. will say good-by to its current CEO at the end of October and welcome the company’s new chief officer the next day. The changes have the industry talking and workers wondering about the auto maker’s future. For his part, new CEO Rob McEniry says he will be juggling two jobs for awhile. He tells reporters he is a little “shell shocked” after getting the Mitsubishi job earlier than initially expected. He ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Departure of Mitsubishi Oz CEO Troubles Industry, Workers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642