VIENNA – Assembly of Chinese FAW Haima Automobile Co. Ltd. cars from complete-knocked-down kits will begin at the OOO Avtomobilnaya Kompaniya Derways plant in Cherkessk, Russia, in October. Original plans called for production to begin in August. Derways has completed certification for the Haima 3, and final adjustments and testing of the assembly line will be performed this month. Production of sedan and hatchback versions of the Haima 3 will begin simultaneously, Derways Managing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Derways to Begin FAW Haima Assembly in Russia Next Month" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642