An Australian magazine breaks an embargo and publishes details of the once super-secret GM Holden Ltd. Commodore Sportwagon before its launch at the Australian International Motor Show in Sydney starting Oct. 11. GM Holden previously had refused to confirm the Commodore wagon's existence. The new model is aimed to compete with premium European wagons from BMW, Audi and other luxury brands. Power comes from a choice of a 241-hp 3.6L V-6 and 362-hp 6.0L V-8. The wagon version’s price is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Details of Holden Commodore Sportwagon Leaked; Lutz Confirms Alpha" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642