TURIN — Production of the new DeTomaso Mangusta is picking up speed at an all-new assembly line set up in Modena by the Qvale Automotive Group. Operating under the brand name of Qvale Modena, the company plans to build and sell some 500 units annually of the 4-seat sports car designed by Marcello Gandini. The first cars built will be shipped to the U.S., where the Qvale family is based. The company expects to sell 70% of its production in the U.S. The share will drop to 60% when some 200 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DeTomaso production begins in Italy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642