The world's automakers plan to cover plenty of ground at this year's Detroit auto show, unveiling everything from full-size sport/utility vehicles (SUVs) to environment-friendly green machines. General Motors Corp. is poised to steal the show with the “GM Experience,” a two story, 164,456-sq.-ft. exhibition pavilion that combines each of its 11 international brands and occupies nearly a third of the main hall at Cobo Center. GM will show four all-new concept vehicles and two new production ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit Auto Show Features SUVs to Green" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642