REDFORD, MI – With the unveiling of its new DD15 heavy-truck engine, Detroit Diesel Corp. shines a spotlight on several enabling technologies it believes are key to the future of heavy-duty diesel powertrains. In addition, the DD15 marks the introduction of a new heavy-duty engine platform for parent Daimler AG’s Daimler Trucks unit, as well as the beginning of more integrated development work between the engine maker, Daimler and its Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. and Freightliner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit Diesel Unveils New DD15 Heavy Truck Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642