Detroit Electric Ltd. plans to produce and market a full line of innovative pure electric vehicles in the U.S., U.K., European Union and China beginning in 2010. The Netherlands-based EV auto maker and Malaysian national car company Proton Holdings Bhd sign a strategic partnership today that calls for the mass production of EVs, with Detroit Electric integrating its patented electric-drive systems into the vehicles. As reported by Ward’s last September, Detroit Electric will license two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit Electric $331 Million Deal With Proton Puts EVs on Fast Track" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642