FRANKFURT – Two years ahead of production startup, Aston Martin will reveal its new AM305 small car at the Detroit auto show in early January. The V-8-powered, Porche 911-fighter will be unveiled as a concept car, but supposedly it's virtually identical to the model that goes on sale in 2005. Although the concept car is a coupe, insiders confirm a convertible version is crucial if Aston is to achieve its planned sales volume of 5,000 cars annually. Now begins the great debate ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Detroit Show to Unveil Aston's New Baby" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642