CHELSEA, MI – The Hemi engine’s back from Chrysler Corp.’s past, but this time it’s thanks to a little help from its friends. Chrysler’s merger friends, that is, at DaimlerChrysler AG’s Mercedes-Benz unit. The claim to fame for the all-new ’03 Hemi Magnum V-8 – to be launched this fall in DC’s all-new Dodge Ram heavy-duty pickups – is its unique hemispherically shaped combustion chambers. But an equally engaging design feature is the twin-sparkplug arrangement that makes for outstanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Development Synergy Proven with New DC Hemi Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642