Cutting-edge technology, rather than styling, appears to be having a greater impact on the current sales success of Cadillac's all-new '00 DeVille as well as drawing younger buyers to the brand, Cadillac says. Year-to-date sales through April are running 42.3% ahead of year-ago (40,588 vs. 28,530). Cadillac DeVille Brand Manager Patrick Kemp predicts deliveries will “go well over 100,000” units, compared to the 90,755 units sold in 1999. The upscale DTS and DHS models currently account ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DeVille Drawing Younger Buyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642