Clean Diesel Technologies Inc. announces that its Platinum Plus diesel fuel catalyst has been shown to significantly reduce emissions produced by a 400-hp Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine. The company says independent testing shows the platinum and cerium-based catalyst reduces the engine's particulates emissions by up to 26%. When used in conjunction with a diesel oxidation after treatment catalyst, Platinum Plus increased that reduction up to 42%, says the company. The catalyst works by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel additive reduces emissions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642