DETROIT – What diesel engine technology needs, believes Ford Motor Co. Chief Operating Officer Nick Scheele, is some good PR. That’s why he plans to bring a fleet of European diesel-powered Focuses on a U.S. tour that includes availability to general media and visits to environment-sensitive locales such as California and Washington, D.C. The mission, Scheele says, is to show that the diesel is not “the ogre of myth.” Exhibiting the latest technology, he believes, will help convince U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel: All Sides in Agreement" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642