UTSUNOMIYA, JAPAN – Honda Motor Co. Ltd., like many other auto makers looking to improve vehicle efficiency and performance, is taking a multi-faceted approach to developing advanced powertrains for its future vehicles. Honda’s lineup of next-generation global powerplants will include not only advanced gasoline and diesel engines, but hybrid-electric and hydrogen fuel cell systems, as well. At the forefront is the auto maker’s new 4-cyl. diesel engine, destined to appear in North America ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel Highlights New Honda Powertrains" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642