CANBERRA – Chrysler Jeep Australia says its midsized 4-wheel-drive Cherokee diesel variant is selling at record levels in Australia this year due to demand for the brand's 2.8L common-rail diesel (CRD) model. In the first four months, diesel Cherokee sales were running 65% higher than in 2004, and the company says diesel sales are poised to break the nameplate's annual record well before the end of the year. Diesel-powered Cherokee looks like global hit. Demand for the Cherokee ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel Jeep Low-Volume Hit in Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642