High gas prices are prompting more consumers to consider diesel-powered vehicles as a high-performance and fuel-efficient alternative to gasoline-powered vehicles, according to a recent Diesel Technology Forum (DTF) report. “In this era of sky-high gas prices, Americans are looking to diesel as a readily available solution to help alleviate their pain at the pump,” says DTF Executive Director Allen Schaeffer. “More and more drivers are discovering diesel is a fuel-sipping alternative ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel Popularity on Rise in U.S., Group Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642