FRANKFURT – It was curious placement for two rival automotive suppliers at this month’s Frankfurt Motor Show. Standing in adjoining booths on the second level of Hall 5 were two parts makers that have staked out turf in Europe’s bustling market for diesel fuel injectors: Siemens VDO Automotive Corp. and Delphi Corp. Siemens VDO CEO Wolfgang Dehen Siemens was the first three years ago to incorporate quick-firing piezo actuators in diesel injectors, and the other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesel Suppliers Ambivalent Toward Piezo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642