TOKYO – Despite having applied for U.S. trademarks on a variety of diesel monikers, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. says it still hasn’t decided if it will offer oil-burners in its Infiniti luxury lineup. Whether it pulls the trigger for Infiniti depends on success of the upcoming Nissan Maxima diesel, insiders say. Internet auto enthusiasts are abuzz over Nissan’s Aug. 16 filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for protection of EX30D, FX30D, M30D and G30D, believing the “D” to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Diesels for Infiniti in U.S. Hinge on Maxima Success" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642