FRANKFURT – The Chevrolet Cruze is selling in Australia but not in Japan, suggesting the problem is not so much the product as the distribution system, says General Motors Corp.’s top executive. Chevy Cruze sales disappointing in Japan. “I’m not sure we should conclude that the lack of success of the Cruze in Japan vs. expectations was solely the product execution,” GM Chairman Rick Wagoner tells Ward’s in an interview here. “It’s clear that it’s a combination of strength of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Distribution Problems Blamed for Slow Chevy Cruze Sales in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642