CANBERRA – DaimlerChrysler Australia/Pacific Pty. Ltd. confirms the Dodge Caliber will go on sale in New Zealand and Australia in August. Pricing has yet to be determined, but a spokesman says it likely will sell in the mid-A$20,000 ($15,200) range. It will be offered in 1.8L and 2L gasoline and 2L diesel versions. Unlike the U.S. model, it only will be available with front-wheel drive. "We can’t wait to unleash Dodge in the marketplace," Chrysler Group Australia Managing Director Gerry ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Caliber to Hit New Zealand, Oz Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642