DaimlerChrysler AG's '06 Dodge Charger SRT-8 performance sedan will appear in showrooms in November with a base price of $35,995, including a $675 destination charge. All Charger SRT-8s feature a 425-hp 6.1L Hemi V-8 engine, aggressive SRT bodywork, performance-tuned suspension, 4-wheel Brembo disc brakes, 20-in. wheels and Goodyear F1 Supercar tires. Available options include a power sunroof ($950) and a trio of SRT-specific option packages ranging from $675-$2,550. Notable features ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Charger SRT-8 Starts at $35,995" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642