AUSTIN, TX – They say everything is bigger in Texas, which may be why Dodge chose this thriving metropolis and state capitol to debut the new ’04 Dodge Durango SUV that is bigger, taller and wider than its predecessor. Dodge Durango enters crowded SUV market. The new Durango’s overall length is 7-ins. (17.8-cm) longer, and it is 3-ins. (7.6-cm) taller and 3-ins. (7.6-cm) wider than the model it replaces, which at its debut was called “right-sized” for SUV buyers who were looking ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Durango Tries to Be Everything" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642