AUBURN HILLS – Chrysler Group plans to announce its decision on whether it will market Dodge brand products in Europe at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January. While refusing to reveal whether plans will move forward to sell Dodges in Europe, Chrysler Group CEO Dieter Zetsche confirms the timing of the announcement. “We intend to tell (you) all about it at the Detroit motor show,” Zetsche tells Ward’s during an interview here. Choosing Detroit to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Europe Decision Planned for NAIAS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642