DETROIT – The strategy for the next-generation minivan is shaping up to offer very different vehicles for the Chrysler and Dodge brands – marketed to two distinct types of buyers. “I think we have to take two directions with family vehicles,” says Dieter Zetsche, Chrysler Group president and CEO. Dodge Kahuna offers glimpse into future minivan strategy. The Dodge Kahuna concept minivan, unveiled at the Detroit auto show, and the multi-million-dollar decision to use new mother ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Kahuna Points to New Chrysler Minivan Strategy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642