The Dodge brand returns to the Canadian market with the launch of the new Dodge SX 2.0 4-door sedan, geared toward first-time car buyers and young families. DaimlerChrysler Canada Inc. ceased offering Dodge-badged cars at the end of the ’99 model year as part of a restructuring of its brand strategy. The Dodge name continued only on the auto maker’s truck line. In introducing the performance-oriented compact Dodge SX 2.0, DaimlerChrysler will not offer an ’03 Neon in Canada, but will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Launches SX 2.0 in Canada" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642