"Is it a motorcycle?" the media ask Chrysler Group President and CEO Dieter Zetsche of the Dodge Tomahawk concept that roared to the stage at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. "It’s a motor," replies Zetsche with a grin. But his grin is surpassed by the one on the face of Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard, who rode the beast onto the stage, complete in his own black leather jacket and boots. Dodge Tomahawk concept The motor is the 8.3L V-10 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Tomahawk: A Motor on Wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642