DETROIT â€“ Forget about throwing down the gauntlet â€“ Chrysler LLC is shaking a 380-hp spring-loaded, chrome-plated fist in the faces of its fullsize pickup competitors. Engine enhancements aside, the â€™09 Dodge Ram makes new rules for styling and utility, while breaking a rule â€“ a big one â€“ on the engineering front. Chryslerâ€™s flagship truck features a coil-spring rear suspension instead of the time-honored leaf-spring setup that has served pickup owners well for generations. Now, tongues ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dodge Turns Over New Leaf With â€™09 Ram" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642