MOSCOW — High costs and poor service caused most foreign automakers to boycott this year's Moscow motor show, leaving local carmakers all the attention. But foreign companies continue to show interest in the market and say they'll be back next year with products and further news updates on local production. Renault SA and Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. were the only foreign automakers officially participating in the show, held in late August. Vehicles from Audi AG and Skoda Auto a.s. were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Domestics shine as foreign makes boycott Moscow show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642