Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co. and Chrysler Group LLC remain firmly entrenched as the top dogs in the fullsize-pickup-truck segment in the U.S., despite the best efforts of Toyota Motor Corp. and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. The Detroit Three dominate the sector as much as they did five years ago, Ward’s data shows. Of the 1.11 million light-duty fullsize pickup trucks sold in the U.S. last year, Ford (F-Series, Lincoln Mark LT), GM (Chevy Silverado and Avalanche, Cadillac Escalade EXT, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Domestics Still Dominate Asians in Fullsize Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642