Dongfeng Motor Co. Ltd. will build a new plant in China’s Guangdong province for the production of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.’s next-generation global engines. Dongfeng, a joint venture between Nissan and Dongfeng Automotive Investment, is committing RMB3 billion ($362 million) in the facility in Huado, Guangzhou, that is set to open in early 2006. Dongfeng says output is slated to reach 360,000 units annually by 2008. Employees should number 1,500 at that time. The facility will supply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng to Build New Chinese Plant for Nissan Engine Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642