WUHAN — The gearbox plant under Dongfeng-Citroen Xiangfan Factory (DCAC Xiangfan) recently started volume production of car gearboxes. The move demonstrates that DCAC now is independently making all the six major general assemblies for Fukang cars. The plant's four workshops started operation simultaneously late last year. More than 70% of the production facilities in the plant were introduced from France, Japan and Germany. The plant uses 172 machines capable of making 150,000 gearbox ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng-Citroen steps up gearbox production for Fukang models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642