WUHAN — Dongfeng Motors Corp., based in central China's Hubei province, says it holds last year's lead in light-truck production, with an output of 48,000 units in 1998, 41% more than in the previous year. Beijing Automotive Group followed, with 45,000 units, 2,000 more than in 1997. China First Automotive Corp., in northeast China's Jilin province was third, with 43,000 units. Qingling Motors Corp. and Jiangling Motors Corp. reported on a par with 1997 output. Nanjing Yuejin Co. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dongfeng leads last year's light truck production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642