VIENNA — FPG Doninvest will begin assembling Hyundai Accents at its plant in Taganrog, Russia, sometime this summer. Plans are to launch Accent sedan assembly first, followed at an undetermined date by the hatchback version of the car. Bodies are to be painted at Taganrog, and welding operations may be added later. Doninvest had been assembling Daewoo cars for several years and it had sold some of those under its own brand. However, that tie-up has ended. Today, Doninvest makes the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Doninvest to assemble Hyundai Accent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642