Donnelly Corp. says it plans to eliminate about 150-200 production and overhead positions during the next 12-18 months as part of a broad plan designed to turn around several of its key European Operations. The move to restructure, which began early last fall when Donnelly sent a team of U.S. managers to take control of its European operations, includes re-negotiating existing labor contracts to slow the rate of growth in labor costs and obtain more flexible work rules and practices. Other ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Donnelly Restructures in Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642