Volvo Cars of North America Inc. President and CEO Victor Doolan will call it quits in March, company sources confirm. An official announcement of Doolan’s departure is said to be imminent. Victor Doolan Doolan, who has run Volvo’s U.S. operations since 2001 and had previously spent about seven years at the helm of BMW of North America LLC, has been credited as the driving force behind Volvo’s current strong market position. He has said publicly Volvo parent Ford Motor Co. should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Doolan to Retire; Scheele Rumored to Be Next" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642