DRB-Hicom reportedly has signed an agreement to assemble and distribute Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.'s commercial vehicles in Malaysia. The deal calls for DRB-Hicom to assemble and distribute up to 600 Hyundai trucks a year for the next five years. In a published report, CEO Saleh Sulong denies rumors that his company also wants to assemble and distribute Hyundai passenger vehicles in Malaysia. "We are respectful of the fact that it is handled by others," he says. "Let them have it."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DRB-Hicom Inks Deal to Distribute Hyundai Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642