Beyond vertical door conversions, plasma screen TVs and custom bodywork, Advanced Electronic Vehicle Interface Technology Services Co. LLC's (ASC's) AEVIT 1.0 X-Wire drive-by-wire system is among the most significant developments on the custom-vehicle horizon today. It is the first system of its kind available through the aftermarket. Joystick, voice command and secondary electronic control displays among ASC X-Wire options. Drive- or fly-by-wire technology generally is reserved for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Drive-By-Wire Goes Mainstream" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642