NASHVILLE – We’re driving along a 2-laner through the town of Dull, just outside of Nashville, but our ride is anything but. 911 Carrera 4S offers open air and all-wheel drive. That’s because we’re doing some top-down cruising in a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S convertible. It’s an unseasonably warm, late-October day, the sun is shining and the changing leaves paint a picturesque backdrop along these twisting backwoods roads in central Tennessee. So what’s not to like? Certainly not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dullsville? Not in 911 Carrera 4S Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642