By now, everyone knows that fuel cell power is the coming thing. Maybe not for another decade, but definitely coming. Meantime, everyone knows the price has got to come down. Way down. And that's where DuPont Automotive sees its opening. The plastics giant announced last month that it has formed a fuel cell business unit “to pursue growth in the emerging proton exchange membrane (PEM) fuel cell market.” It has become apparent that PEM is the front-running technology for automotive and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"DuPont makes components, DC/Ford facility opens" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642