Durakon Industries Inc. is calling back about 8,000 over-rail bedliners made for ’99-’04 General Motors Corp. Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra pickup truck models. Durakon, which is working in cooperation with the National Highway Traffic Safety Admin., says the system that fastens the bedliner to the bed of the trucks is at issue. It is possible the bedliner could dislodge from the vehicle, Durakon says, however, no injuries or property damage have been reported. Durakon recommends ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Durakon Recalling Bedliners on GM Trucks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642