NEWARK, DE – Chrysler Group marks the start of production and the culmination of a $180 million investment for the new Dodge Durango SUV at its plant here. The facility, which operates on two shifts and employs 2,284 people, has a production capacity of 606 vehicles per day. The launch of the redesigned Durango production last week represents a significant milestone for Chrysler, which is trying to resuscitate sales via the introduction of 10 new products in ’04. Durango is the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Durango Start-Up Marks Milestone for Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642