PARIS – A small Dutch company is the latest to see an automotive future for battery-powered delivery vans. DuraCar Holding BV, which employs fewer than 10 people, has developed with its suppliers an electric delivery van it calls Quicc, pronounced “quick” and standing for Quality Utility Innovative Clean Car. The company will present its working concept at the Paris auto show Oct. 4. Meanwhile, it is producing five of the 2-seat vans for road tests before working on an order of 30 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Dutch Electric Van to Bow in Paris, Hit Market in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642