The Reynolds and Reynolds Co., CCC Information Services and Automatic Data Processing, Inc. create a new “virtual” electronic auto parts marketplace by announcing the formation of ChoiceParts LLC. The new company expects to serve more than 24,000 North American auto retailers and parts suppliers, as well as, more than 50,000 collision repair facilities. ChoiceParts will enable buyers to instantly locate sellers of the parts they need on the Internet.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"e-Part upstart" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642