WARREN, MI â€“ Jerry Sumpter, president and CEO of Eagle Ottawa LLC, expects the automotive leather supplier will take advantage of a consumer shift to passenger cars from trucks and thinks the current weak sales environment will persist next year. â€śWe want to find the bottom of the market, when this might level off,â€ť Sumpter says of the U.S. sales slump, which according to Wardâ€™s data tumbled to a 15-year-low seasonally adjusted annual rate of 12.46 million units in September. But like ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eagle Ottawa Sees Auto Sales Slump Continuing; Content Uptick at Marketâ€™s Lower End" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642