WARREN, MI – It hardly would seem necessary for a 140-year-old company and market-share leader to introduce itself to the world, but given its new strategy, that’s the irony of leather supplier Eagle Ottawa LLC. A typically modest and unpretentious company despite its industry-best 20% market share and a presence on more than 100 vehicle programs worldwide, Eagle Ottawa steps center stage here recently with Interauto 2008 to trumpet a more vertically integrated structure and new product ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Eagle Ottawa Transforms to Meet New Customer Demands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642