Early public response to the Saab 9-7X midsize SUV is buoying hopes at General Motors Corp. Some 5,000 consumers responded to a promotion that expired March 31, offering customers who purchase or lease an ’05 9-7X three years of free OnStar and XM Satellite Radio service, a $700.00 value. “We’ve had terrific interest. It’s encouraging. But it (the initial public reponse) doesn’t guarantee anything,” says a spokesman for Saab Cars U.S.A. ’06 Saab 9-7X Saab is forecasting ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early Demand High for 9-7X" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642