SAN FRANCISCO – Ford Motor Co. is learning some valuable lessons about the B-segment in the U.S. as it prepares to launch its new ’11 Fiesta subcompact this summer. To date, 11,000 customers have ordered a Fiesta. Of those, the auto maker expects more than 2.5% will end up purchasing the vehicle, says Sam De La Garza, Fiesta brand manager. “We won’t know until May 3 how many retail orders we have, because dealers are working on those reservations,” De La Garza tells Ward’s at a press ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early Fiesta Orders Gives Ford Insight Into Consumer B-Car Preferences" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642