CHICAGO – What's the early read on demand for the upcoming 2-seat Pontiac Solstice? "I've gotten a lot of e-mails and voicemails, because people don't expect something like Solstice as a $20,000 car from Pontiac," says Jim Bunnell, Pontiac/GMC general manager. The Solstice, unveiled at January’s Detroit auto show, will go on sale in the third quarter of 2005 as an '06 model. Solstice bows in ’06. It seems comedian Jay Leno buys up every new car introduced, such as the new Ford GT, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early Interest High in Solstice, Pontiac Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642