PARIS – One month after the Peugeot 407 began selling in France, the company says the car shows signs of meeting its ambitious goals. The 3-box sedan, which will be joined this summer by a station wagon, competes in the upper medium segment against cars such as the Volkswagen Passat, Renault Laguna, Opel Vectra and Ford Mondeo. (See related story: Peugeot Counting on New 407 to Revive Flagging Sales) U.K. version of new 407. The segment is in decline, and the best the predecessor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early Signs Point to Success for New 407, PSA Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642