PORTLAND, OR – Hyundai Motor America says its new Tucson cross/utility vehicle is living up to its expectations of conquest sales from other brands, as 64% of early sales have been to customers trading in non-Hyundai vehicles. “We thought when we designed Tucson (that it had) conquest ability,” says John Krafcik, vice president-corporate strategic planning and product planning-HMA, at the vehicle’s media preview here. But early numbers are “astonishing,” he says. Hyundai Tucson ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Early Tucson Sales to Mostly Non-Hyundai Owners" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642