North American manufacturers are heading toward a large underbuild in cars for February, while truck production appears to be staying the course thanks to gung-ho output at General Motors Corp. and Ford Motor Co. The underbuild is estimated at 48,600 units, but Ward's attributes only 10,300, or 22%, to the massive snowstorms that hit the East Coast earlier this week (see related data: Ward's North American Estimated Production by Manufacturer and Country). Production for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"East Coast Snowstorm Adds to Production Shortfall in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642